The Fifth International Practical Conference
13 April 2007
Conference-Hall "Steklianniy Kupol"
Congress-Center Expocenter Fairgrounds
M o s c o w
Ladies and Gentlemen!
The International Fairs Agency (IFA) and the Association of Regional Banks of Russia are look forward to seeing your company among our participants in the future project focusing on consumer lending in Russia.
The Conference “CREDIT-RUSSIA 2007”
is intended to join efforts of finance, insurance and network companies in the provision of lending and finance services to the Russian people. The Russian consumer lending market is developing rapidly, and the retail banking services are enlarging. For our part, we aim at creating such a business environment at the conference that will help discuss and outline the new guidelines for improving the finance and lending industry in Russia.
The following relevant presentations will be offered for your attention:
Invitation for conference participation to:
- THE NEW LEGISLATIVE INITIATIVES IN RETAIL BANKING:
- Governmental policy in retail lending;
- Business-education interaction: the government support system for student credits;
- Legal expansion in the consumer lending area.
- RETAIL BANKING PROSPECTS IN RUSSIA:
- Bank programs on consumer and retail lending;
- Implementation of state-of-the-art IT technologies;
- The significance of insurance contribution in retail lending, financial risks insurance;
- Lending development in the Russian regions;
- Financial supermarkets and their demand among the Russian population;
- Auto lending market: development prospects.
- THE NEW TRENDS OF THE RUSSIAN MORTGAGE:
- Mortgage – the cause of the increased real estate prices; governmental regulation of real estate prices;
- Mechanisms for attracting investments in construction and real estate;
- Mortgage risks insurance.
Government officials; trade Associations; senior officials from major Russian and foreign banks and credit bureaus; insurance companies; payment systems and IT companies; investors; legal companies and consulting agencies; leasing and factoring companies; retail networks, auto dealers and real estate agencies.
IFA Conference Department