International Practical Conference
CONSUMER CREDITING IN RUSSIA
April 14 – 15, 2005
Expocenter’s Krasnaya Presnya Fairgrounds, Moscow
International Practical Conference “CONSUMER CREDITING IN RUSSIA”
took place on the 14th & 15th of April, 2005
in the Congress-Hall of Pavilion ¹7, Expocentr, Moscow. It opened an event that was devoted to development of crediting&financial market in Russia. CreditEXPO 2005 Exhibition being an integral part of this project followed, opening the day after.
Conference and Exhibition were organized by
the International Fairs Agency IFA, Association of Russian Banks acted as co-organizer
; and All-Russian Insurance Association acted as official partner of these projects. Both Conference and Exhibition were supported and assisted by
the State Duma of the RF, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Moscow International Business Association (MIBA) and Association of European Businesses in the RF, consulting was provided by AIG Russia Insurance Company.
Keynote speeches were made by: Georgiy Boos
, Deputy Chairman of the State Duma of the RF; Yuri Kormosh
, Executive Vice-President of Association of Russian Banks; Eduard Grebenschikov
, Head of Information&Analytical Department of All-Russian Insurance Association; Alexander Borisov
, General Director of MIBA and Chairman of Consumer Market Development Committee of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Alexander Semenyaka
, General Director of Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending; Konstantin Aprelev
, Vice-President of the Russian Guild of Realtors and President of SAVVA Real Estate Agency, and chief executives from the largest banks and credit bureaus, payment systems and IT-companies, representatives from insurance and consulting companies, real estate agencies and retail chains.
Conference was sponsored by
Sequoia Credit Consolidation, Payment System “Zolotaya Korona”, Banking Production Centre, “FASP” Financial Debt Collection Agency and OpenWay Company.
Totally, more than 200 delegates
representing 122 companies from Russia, Germany, Latvia and Spain
participated in the Conference. The significant share of participants were regional companies from 19 largest cities of Russia
. Perfect conditions for getting actual information as well for communication, meetings and negotiations provided high efficiency of the forum.
Among the key Conference participants there were: Avtomir, Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending, AIG Russia Insurance Company, AK BARS Bank, Accenture, Alfastrakhovanie, Association of Russian Banks, Bank of Moscow, Bank Petrokommerts, Banking Production Centre, BIN Bank, Visa International, Vneshtorgbank, All-Insurance Russian Association, VimpelCom, Gazbank, Gazprombank, City Mortgage Bank; Guta Insurance Company; Zapsibcombank; Impexbank; Interfax/Experian; Corporation MIAN; LAUREL; M.Video; IFC; International Moscow Bank; International Industrial Bank; MIR Company; Centre of Hypothecary Programs Miel; Moscow Bank for Reconstruction and Development; MDM-Bank; CB Moscow Capital; Nasta Insurance Company; National Bureau of Credit Histories of ARB; OpenWay; Perekriostok Trading House; Payment System “Zolotaya Korona”; Industry & Construction Bank; Renaissance Capital; Renaissance Strakhovanie; ROSNO; Russian Guild of Realtors; OSAO Rossia; Russlavbank; Sberbank of Russia; Sequoia Credit Consolidation; Slavinvestbank; Soglassye Insurance Company; Uraltransbank; FASP; Fora-Bank; Central Bank of the Russian Federation; SCHUFA Holding AG.
The following keynote topics were under discussion during two Conference days:
- Build up of affordable housing. Measures for practical implementation
- Development of consumer crediting in Russia and its legal groundwork
- Partnership of banks and government in developing the United system of mortgage refinancing as an infrastructure of financial market
- Consumer credit as a tool for stimulating the consumer market of Russia
- The place of insurance in consumer and mortgage lending
- What is necessary for effective debt recovery
- IFC: support for Russian banking sector
- Solution for choice of sharing resources between increasing of consumer crediting volumes and development of branch network for retail bank with few branches
- Credit repayment system
- The role of credit cards in consumer finance
- The integrated solution supporting the entire credit lifecycle
- National payment system
- Banking insurance: international experience and perspectives for development in Russia
- Credit records bureau: theory and practice
- Insurance of financial risks at consumer crediting
- How to get the particular client at consumer crediting
- Modern tools for organization of payments receiving in consumer credit pay offs
- Auto crediting market
- Practice of consumer crediting in retail
- Growth prospects and restrictions of mortgage lending market in Russia
- Mortgage crediting in the Russian Federation from the consumer's point of view
- The true cost of consumer loans
- Ratings of dynamic financial stability
High professionalism of Organizers’ team and their solid experience in realization of higher-level exhibition projects was a cornerstone for Conference success, and its topics made it the unique event in the finance&crediting market.