VI International Practical Conference
FINANCIAL MARKET 2007”
Small & Medium business as the base of stable
2 November 2007
Moscow, Expocentr Fairgrounds
Conference-Hall, pav.¹ 7
On 2 November, 2007 the
Expocentr Fairgrounds at Krasnaya Presnya will host the Sixth International
Practical Conference “RUSSIAN FINANCIAL MARKET 2007”.
organizers are the International Fairs Agency IFA and “ROSSIA” Association. The
conference is supported by RF State Duma, Russian Ministry for Economic
Development, Federation Council of the RF Federal Assembly, Moscow Department
for Support and Development of Small Business, Russian SME Support Agency,
Moscow Association of Entrepreneurs (MAE) and Moscow International Business
THE CONFERENCE RELEVANCY
Relevancy of the
conference topic is determined by the importance of analyzing the current
situation of small and medium business, efficiency of mechanisms and tools
created on the federal and regional levels for supporting this sector, the
sector’s development prospects and possible problems and development of new
mechanisms of financial support to SME. The Conference RUSSIAN FINANCIAL MARKET
2007 will focus on providing access to financial resources by small businessmen
and the improved efficiency of bank finance and guarantees to this sector.
The supposed number of forum’s participants is 300 delegates from
various Russian regions, CIS and foreign countries including:
- Government officials
- Heads of Russian and foreign banks
- Leasing and factoring companies
- Insurance companies
- Legal firms and consulting agencies
- Representatives from manufacturing firms of small and medium business:
- Representatives of oil and gas enterprises
- Representatives from the agro-industrial complex
- Representatives of building and real estate agencies
- Representatives of communication and telecommunication agencies
- Representatives from complex and public catering establishments
- Representatives of trading companies and networks
- Trade associations and unions
- Funds managers
- Senior officials from Russian and foreign banks
- Credit bureaus representatives
- Payment systems and IT companies
WHAT DISTINGUISHES THE CONFERENCE “RUSSIAN FINANCIAL
MARKET 2007” FROM OTHER PROJECTS?
- Organization of the professional B2B site – a common zone where leaders of
the international and Russian financial market will have a DIRECT AND OPEN
DIALOGUE with the forum’s delegates to jointly elaborate solutions to most
crucial issues regarding business financing.
- The comprehensive analysis of credit and finance processes in which business
structures and Russian authorities are involved.
- Active discussions and the potential of informal contacts are the best tools
for the establishment of business and amiable relations among conference
- Potential of the conference organizer – IFA company, the leading exhibition
agency in Russia, will guarantee the event’s high status and participation of
the most powerful market players.
SELECTION OF APPLICATIONS FOR EXPERT
The organizers’ selection criteria will include:
- Correspondence of an issue to the conference topic and program.
- Professional level of speakers: speakers of international level, lawmakers,
analysts and politicians will have the priority to speak. The preferential right
is also given to sponsors and exhibitors.
- Content and objectivity: audience prefers presentations which would include
practical examples supported by indisputable facts and actual situations. Sense
of humor use to increase the presentation’s rating.
In order to
guarantee quality of presentations and meet the audience interests the
conference will not accept presentations having political, business, excessively
theoretical or academic information.